You Asked – We Answered!
We now provide confidential document destruction services!
Consolidate your service providers and experience the same superior service you receive with your medical waste collection. Call us today for your confidential document destruction!
Offering both regularly scheduled services and call-in larger purge services.
The SWI Confidential Document Advantage:
- Professional, uniformed, and security trained professional personnel
- Secure chain-of-custody
- Certificate of destruction
- Reliable professional service you can count on
- Cost effective flat rate on regularly scheduled services
- Containers and/or consoles provided
- HIPAA compliant shredding of records and documents
Why confidential document destruction?
- Protect your clients and patients confidentiality
- Regulatory compliance
- Integrity of your professional reputation
- Protect your legal liability
- Stay on top of industry standards
The innovative REGAL Ergo Cabinet® is the perfect product for effective document collection and paper document storage in the office. Besides its small footprint, the document cabinet has many unique features including:
- A patented door mounted paper guard which completely swings out of the way for faster service for removing the bag from the document cabinets
- Sturdy patented Steady Hooks have been tested to support 200 lbs without bending or pulling out. Unique shape makes taking the Steady Bag in and out easy
- Industry first for the spring loaded lock for ultimate data security and automatic locking is a time saver; slam it and walk way
- Industry first piano hinge allowing the door to open 180 degrees.
- A custom fit trademarked Steady Bag is flat bottomed for a more complete paper fill. Made of heavy duty fabric for years of use. The two long handles make emptying easier
- Built in handles for mobility while avoiding worker’s comp issues.
- Extra thick edge banding all the way around the cabinet is standard.
- Individually boxed and assembled for safe delivery.
- Dimensions (in): 19W x 17D x 35H; (cm 48W x 43D x 90H).
- Capacity: Up to 90 lb (41kg).
- Fully compliant with The Joint Commission (formerly JCAHO) and NFPA Life Safety Code 101 for medical care facilities; 30.033 dry gallons.
The REGAL cabinet features glue and dowel and cam locks for rock solid construction. The bottom corner protectors will protect the REGAL from vacuuming and mopping accidents to help extend the life of each cabinet. The sturdy flat top allows for other items to be placed on top without the threat of cave-in. All this adds up to a greater return on your investment with a greater longevity of the cabinet as well as time saved at every service stop.